Incest pics, videos and casesIncest Pic of the DayThe Incest LinksThe Incest Chatrooms
  The Incest Board
  Incest Experiences
  new girl (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   new girl
thinkingabout daddy

posted June 15, 2006 05:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
so i started having sexual thoughts about my dad when i moved back home last year. he would pop into my head while i was getting myself off and when it first started i thought i was disgusting but after a couple months i accepted it and went more deep into the fantasy. after awhile i got really curious if this was normal so i got online and tried to find out and i came across this place. it was a total relief that i wasnt out of my mind. i never really thought id want to pursue anything with my dad, that it was just a silly fantasy of mine until i saw other girls got to be with their dads. so yeah im at this point where i want to have something sexual with my dad happen...but we have a great friendship and have lots of fun together and i dont want to mess up our relationship in anyway. so if i do try something it has to be super small so if i get a crazy reaction i can cover it up very very easily. he has never ever made any move or suggestion that he would want to have any sexual contact with me. he and my mother have been in a pretty good marriage for 25 years. does anyone have any suggestions or comments that would help me out in anyway?

IP: Logged

nightwolf1974_2005

posted June 15, 2006 06:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nightwolf1974_2005     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
dear thinking about daddy if u want some help leave me your email addy

------------------

NiceDaddy
Rookie

posted June 15, 2006 06:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for NiceDaddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'd ask you to check my reply to Foxy, and I'll add to that here.

First, you are right that you need to go slow so that you can easily cover your tracks if you get a bad reaction.

Second, If your dad is interested at all, merely exposing panties or bare breasts briefly should ****** him, and you likely will know immediately if it does.

However, if you repeat the "exposure" more than once, and he doesn't respond positively, I'd bet he is either not interested, or feels too guilty about his feelings to respond. I know some about the last scenario. There was a time I had multiple opportunities to explore incestual situations, and did not because of guilt feelings, along with fear of discovery. It wasn't until I came to grips with my guilt that I was able to respond sexually.

I'd be happy to discuss this fully, so if you like, email me at the address in my profile.

thinkingabout daddy

posted June 15, 2006 09:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NiceDaddy:
I'd ask you to check my reply to Foxy, and I'll add to that here.

First, you are right that you need to go slow so that you can easily cover your tracks if you get a bad reaction.

Second, If your dad is interested at all, merely exposing panties or bare breasts briefly should ****** him, and you likely will know immediately if it does.

However, if you repeat the "exposure" more than once, and he doesn't respond positively, I'd bet he is either not interested, or feels too guilty about his feelings to respond. I know some about the last scenario. There was a time I had multiple opportunities to explore incestual situations, and did not because of guilt feelings, along with fear of discovery. It wasn't until I came to grips with my guilt that I was able to respond sexually.

I'd be happy to discuss this fully, so if you like, email me at the address in my profile.

i walk around in my underwear all the time. so does everybody else in my family. and how am i going to randomly expose myself without looking like I meant to do it?? ive definatly thought about that but i dont think that one is going to work...seems too obvious.

oh and im not emailing anybody...that's very unnecessary. i think my sistuation is pretty common and simple. anything that is said about it should be done here so other girls can read it too. im not here to flirt with older men through email. im here for suggestions and comments.

b4rry

posted June 15, 2006 10:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for b4rry     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Welcome to the Incest Board, thinkingabout daddy.

I grew up in the midwest. My parents were lifers too. It was beyond their ability to conceive of the idea of incest. Even the hint of it when I was way younger than able to know what was going on set them off.

Its very nice of you to think your father is a worth your attention, sexually as well as the other ways you already have, but if your dad is happy with your mom (and she with him) and they're in any way traditional regarding family matters, then I suspect they would NOT appreciate you making any approach to your dad that would be clear enough to get through the typical male fog.

So before you do anything to get his attention you first have to analyze what sort of reaction you're likely to get. If can't feel fairly secure that he won't react poorly, then you probably ought not to try anything. However, if you're unsure, there are all manner of things women can do to test a man's interest in her; it just might take a little more of those to test your dad.

thinkingabout daddy

posted June 16, 2006 02:19 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by b4rry:
Welcome to the Incest Board, thinkingabout daddy.

I grew up in the midwest. My parents were lifers too. It was beyond their ability to conceive of the idea of incest. Even the hint of it when I was way younger than able to know what was going on set them off.

Its very nice of you to think your father is a worth your attention, sexually as well as the other ways you already have, but if your dad is happy with your mom (and she with him) and they're in any way traditional regarding family matters, then I suspect they would NOT appreciate you making any approach to your dad that would be clear enough to get through the typical male fog.

So before you do anything to get his attention you first have to analyze what sort of reaction you're likely to get. If can't feel fairly secure that he won't react poorly, then you probably ought not to try anything. However, if you're unsure, there are all manner of things women can do to test a man's interest in her; it just might take a little more of those to test your dad.

thanks for your input b4rry...i was hoping to hear from you most of all...you seem to have it together...and are here to help people instead of play with yourself.

about my parents marrige...they seem very happy but recently i found out that my mother had a relationship with another and my dad doesnt know about it. so even though he seemsa happy..i wouldnt feel bad about having a little secret with him as my mom is hiding a secret too. i know it isnt right but after hearing about my mom makes it feel like okay. im not exactly sure what i want from my dad but i want something...so what could i do to see if he's interested without whipping my boobs out?

Jett

posted June 16, 2006 05:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jett     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
In response to wondering what you could do to get your dad's feelings towards you, I'd say just flirt alittle more than usual. You said you already have a great relationship, so build off of that. Do you and your father ever go to places where he has had a few drinks? I'm not saying to get him drunk, but typically, the inhabitions are lower, and he may express his "hidden" feelnigs for you. I hear alot of people teling me to treat my mother as I would a girlfriend, flirt, and compliment. Treat your father like a guy you are interested in, except, you can be more comfertable because he's already in love with you.

I wish I lived closer to my mom to test her feelings for me a bit more. I've fantasied about her for a long time and in the beggining I too was totaly grossed out and guilty after pleauring my self to the thoguht of her. I'm 23, and she's 45, so she's in her sexual peak. I'm hoping that might give me an edge. The other issue is that her and my father have a very good relatinoship, except she's been really lonely lately with my father gone to school and worknig full time.

Haha, if you have any tips for me I'd appreciate it, since we are in basically the same position. Good luck! and hope to hear back from you

jett

thinkingabout daddy

posted June 16, 2006 09:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well neither one of us drink so that's totally out of the question but i definatly agree that it would be a whole hell of alot easier. And i already do treat him like he's the guy im interested in...we talk all the time and f uck how do i flirt with my dad?

im getting frustrated.i think i thought all my questions would be answered when i posted this topic today. im getting good feedback but its all so up in the air and nothing is the right or wrong answer. i think im more confused now than when i posted my situation. im not sure what to think. i really wish a girl would have some suggestions...

good luck with your mom jett...i wish i had tips to give you. then maybe id have a clue about what im doing

b4rry

posted June 16, 2006 09:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for b4rry     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
thinkingabout daddy,

First of all, what your mom has or has not done should NOT be part of your thinking, whether your dad knows about it or not. What she did may or may not say something about her state of being at that time, but assuming that period in her life is past, let it rest. And if it isn't past, don't you really think its more your mother's choice as to whether to allow it to effect anything in your family? Taking the attitude of 'if there's one wrong, why not have another' itself isn't right.

However, if your mother can't keep her secret from your dad (and if you know, there could be others that know), then your parents marriage might well be headed for some rocky times, especially if he's really into fidelity and she feels guilty over not being faithful. Of course, if you get intimate with your dad either before or after her secret coming out, you're likely loose your relationship with your mom. (Imagine how you would feel if you had a marriage that broke up over infidelity and your daughter moved into your marital bed?)

See, the thing I've noticed is that people who're really into fidelity and faithfulness tend to have difficulties dealing with their spouse getting involved with their child behind their back.

However, do you think your mother may approve sharing her husband with her own daughter? That's not unheard of. After all, some people aren't as into sexual fidelity and faithfulness as others, especially when they know their relationship is solid and secure. Also, some people would choose their spouse getting sexually involved with their own child instead of having an extramarital affair. So among the things you need to know better and to evaluate is your mother.

How is your relationship with your mom anyway?

Now, about sending signals to your dad. If a guy is at all looking or open to a new relationship, he's likely to see signals even where none exist. But if he's satisfied with the relatioship he has, many guys will hardly see (or interpret correctly) even fairly obvious signals.

From your descriptions, I suspect your dad is more in the latter category than in the former. If that's really the case -- and if you can't get any clue as to your mother's support for sharing her husband with you -- then I suggest you put your whole idea on hold for now and get yourself a boyfriend (or at least laid).

thinkingabout daddy

posted June 17, 2006 01:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i definatly agree that i shouldn't justify having a relationship with my dad with the unfaithfulness of my mom. so i'm not going to justify it at all. it's wrong because i shouldn't get in between my parents but there are lots of things that i shouldn't be doing that i do anyways.

i totally agree that it's my moms choice to be honest or not. i've given up on worrying about and turned that issuse over to her so she can do with it what she will.

i am NOT looking to replace my mom as my dads lover. i don't want to replace her in their "marital bed."

your question about my mom sharing her husband with me...i never thought about that. a month ago i would have said no way in hell. but she's told me some shocking things the past 4 weeks. a little more wild than i ever gave her credit for. it really doesn't matter because i don't want her to know about it. i don't know why i feel that way..i just do.

me and mom's relationship is pretty good...we've always been close and she knows alot about my life. she's made me feel comfortable enough to open up to her.

i am getting laid it's just not the guy i want to be laying me.

i think you are completely right about putting this on hold. its not the right time.

i guess like i said before that once i posted my situation that there would be a straight answer on how to handle it but there isn't. it was just a lot of questions that i needed to ask myself. so thanks for your input. i feel a little more at ease about it now that i know i can't do anything about it at the moment anyways so im not missing out.yet.

Jett

posted June 17, 2006 02:35 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jett     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I know how you feel. I'd love to act on everything right now, but I jsut can't. I'm too far away, and I can't come home often enough to "build" our relationship into a sexual one. I just started to get real close to my mom since my return from Iraq. My dad and I have been really close for my whole life, but I guess that comes from being the oldest. I will just continue to read the signs and play the game of building a closer relationship with my mom.

What you could do is maybe this: I know you say you are already very close to him, well, do you guys ever get to tickling each other. THat's hardcore flirting and prime oportunity to bring it up a notch. If he lets you "pin him" try something like taking you mouth and nibbling on his ear. That's a major turn on for me, and I blame it on my mom. Growing up when she's grab me and sorta just to bug me I thought, maybe it was more now that I look back, but she' take her tounge and play with my ear while her arms were wrapped around me. Now if I knew what I do, and would have had the balls to act, that would have been PRIME time to do so. So you could try that sometime. Goodluck and stay in touch

Jett

freedancer
Rookie

posted June 18, 2006 01:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for freedancer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thinkingabout daddy:
so i started having sexual thoughts about my dad when i moved back home last year. he would pop into my head while i was getting myself off and when it first started i thought i was disgusting but after a couple months i accepted it and went more deep into the fantasy. after awhile i got really curious if this was normal so i got online and tried to find out and i came across this place. it was a total relief that i wasnt out of my mind. i never really thought id want to pursue anything with my dad, that it was just a silly fantasy of mine until i saw other girls got to be with their dads. so yeah im at this point where i want to have something sexual with my dad happen...but we have a great friendship and have lots of fun together and i dont want to mess up our relationship in anyway. so if i do try something it has to be super small so if i get a crazy reaction i can cover it up very very easily. he has never ever made any move or suggestion that he would want to have any sexual contact with me. he and my mother have been in a pretty good marriage for 25 years. does anyone have any suggestions or comments that would help me out in anyway?

Hey thinkingaboutdaddy:

Sometimes just having an open discussion about your feelings will provide the results you seek. Most likely he has noticed your interest but also is not sure what to do.

If you read this wrong at least the dilemna is over. Good Luck

freedancer
Rookie

posted June 22, 2006 01:12 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for freedancer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
You stop by to see your Dad and discuss some personal matters and soon the conversation turns to sex. You leave work early but tell your ride the usual time. You experience the best sex you have ever had in your life with a huge cock you are quite familiar with. You return to work and meet your ride with your dirty little secret safe. Just leave a note under the mat.

thinkingabout daddy

posted June 22, 2006 07:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
that was amusing

but i dont think it's a dirty secret at all

freedancer
Rookie

posted June 22, 2006 10:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for freedancer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dear TAD:

Sorry about the dirty comment. However you had said you would not feel bad about having a little secret with him since your Mom is hiding one too. That is what I was talking about. What did you find amusing?

Regards,

FD

freedancer
Rookie

posted June 22, 2006 10:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for freedancer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
By the way what started you to having sexual thoughts about your Dad?

thinkingabout daddy

posted June 23, 2006 04:56 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
yeah i know i said i wouldnt mind having a little secret with him. im just saying its not a dirty at all.

about what got me started having sexual thoughts about my dad...im not sure. it started a year ago...and there might have been a reason then but i cant remember the reason now.

thinkingabout daddy

posted July 01, 2006 09:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i'm replying to a quote from the thread - To Karen. but i thought it belonged in my own thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Jett:
i share your thought thinkingabout daddy. Hey that reminds me, how is everything with your situation?

nothing has happened between me and my dad if that's what youre asking. but something funny happened the other day i guess. something that could only be said here without getting funny looks.

i sleep in just panties and my dad came into my room one morning to get something and i didn't hear him come in at all. but later that day my mom said that dad had gone into my room this morning and realized that i didn't have a shirt on and hurried out of there saying that he didn't think i'd like him being in there while i was topless. and without even thinking i said to my mom-well it's not like i have anything to hide. right after i said it i got a little freaked out but then i was like whatever that's not so bad. but i looked up to see my mom looking at me like i was outta my mind. i got a kick out of it. i don't think she caught on or anything. and i love the fact that my dad saw my tits and i really hope he thinks about it while he jerks off or is fucking my mom. what do you guys think? even if he doesn't want me in that way...do you think he thinks about it?

Jett

posted July 02, 2006 09:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jett     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I can promise you he's gonig to think about it, often too. If he hurried out like he did, it's not that he "didn't" want to see them, it's because he was afraid you'd be mad. That means if he knows you were ok with it, it might just happen more often ;-). Tell him your mom mentioned it, and tell him you were totlay ok with it. Let him know what you said to ur mom too. Maybe in a way that you can add "it's not like you've never seen breasts before". Maybe even add that you'd walk around topless if it wasn't for your mom. That would probably get his mind racing. He's gonig to be itching to say, "you should, I wouldn't care" haha. Well, I hope all goes well, if you run with it at this point, it will be good. You have to hit it while it's fresh. Like i wish I could rewind time cuase there was so many opportunities I passed when living at home becuase I was ignorant, and nervous as shyte lol. Good luck!!!

Jett

Kerath
Rookie

posted July 02, 2006 02:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Kerath     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Indeed, what Jett said. Don't waste the chance. Make some conversation about it, casually, or jokingly. Work it in there that you're not embarrassed, and wouldn't have cared.

Be careful if you do though, because if you say "You're my dad, I don't care if you see my breasts" he may be less inclined to persue you, as he'll feel it's only because he's your dad, and that you have no interest in him.

And yes, he'll be jacking off thinking about it.

joeltheusual
Rookie

posted July 11, 2006 01:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for joeltheusual     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
joeltheusual@***** but I guess this site doesnt show the email even if you put it is my ******** joeltheusual @ Y*A*H*O*O.com take the stars away ok

notmyfault

posted July 13, 2006 11:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for notmyfault     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
...do you think he thinks about it?

as a male of the species -- he does. the question is -- does he feel horrible about it? I'll bet, given everything you've written, that he might. And in the way that you non-chalantly told your mom you don't care, you need to somehow communicate to him. And before you say "that's impossible," I would caution you to look at some of your previous posts, and how you felt there was no way you could just "whip out your breasts" for him. The fact is, you did show your breasts to him. You didn't do it in some cheesy male fantasy way, which is I'm guessing what you recoiled at, but you did find a way to do so. Guy's suggestions on this may sound creepy to you, cuz hey -- we're creepy! But, we also know a thing or two about how to manipulate situations to allow what is brewing there to happen. So, while the advice we give may seem blunt or icky, the fact is, it will advance what you've claimed is your desire. You just have to find a more organic way for you to allow these things to happen. But, all the usual tricks (the "non-sexual" rubs, a dinner-dancing date, etc.) will allow you find out if this is possible. And by tricks, I just mean again -- putting forth situations that allow you test the waters. If you guys don't drink, you could go to a nice place to eat as an excuse for alone time, and forging a "date" experience, getting you out of the home environment, which I'm sure has a different set of connotations for your father. Placing your father in situations with you that make him realize you're just a girl, a girl who wants him -- will help you discover where his head is at. Basically, you sound like a smart lady, you just have to creative with your opportunities and your ability to put your dad in front of your desire.

Sarienne
Rookie

posted July 14, 2006 04:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sarienne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
i don't think she caught on or anything. and i love the fact that my dad saw my tits and i really hope he thinks about it while he jerks off or is fucking my mom. what do you guys think? even if he doesn't want me in that way...do you think he thinks about it?[/B]

Be careful of your mom, after all, she has invested a lot of time, emotion and resources of the soul on your dad. Try to talk to him when he is alone, and keep the tone light. At all times be assertive that this is what YOU want, that he is not pushing you into anything. That he thinks about it? most certainly. Men just cannot ignore young women's breasts, it's like its genetically encoded!!! hehe!

Sarienne
Rookie

posted July 14, 2006 04:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sarienne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
i don't think she caught on or anything. and i love the fact that my dad saw my tits and i really hope he thinks about it while he jerks off or is fucking my mom. what do you guys think? even if he doesn't want me in that way...do you think he thinks about it?[/B]

Be careful of your mom, after all, she has invested a lot of time, emotion and resources of the soul on your dad. Try to talk to him when he is alone, and keep the tone light. At all times be assertive that this is what YOU want, that he is not pushing you into anything. That he thinks about it? most certainly. Men just cannot ignore young women's breasts, it's like its genetically encoded!!! hehe!

thinkingabout daddy

posted July 14, 2006 05:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i loved the ideas that i got from you guys about the story i posted about my dad walking in my room and finding me sleeping without a shirt. i reeeeeeally wanted to use your suggestions but i didn't have balls and hardcore chickened out. i thought i was going to put this whole thing on hold for awhile but after he walked in on me i wanted to start it back up. i had the perfect opportunity but i think i let it slip away and too much time has passed for me to talk to him about it without looking crazy. i like the idea of him and i going out to dinner and it just being us but i don't know how i could pull that off - my mom would want to go with and it would be rude to ask her to stay at home and eat all by herself. but like notmyfault said i ended up letting him see my tits and i thought that was impossible. so maybe the dinner thing will just fall into place somehow too. my dad did say something kind of disturbing to my plan the other day though. me and my parents, a few of my friends and a couple neighbors were hanging out in our pool and somehow the topic about men dating younger women came up and my dad said that he really wasn't into younger women and that he found women his age alot more attractive. and i was like well fuck. there goes my shot. so i guess i'm still in the spot of this isn't the right time for anybody and i just need to let it run it's course. but i really love all the feedback i'm getting. it's helped me so much to have another point of view.

notmyfault

posted July 22, 2006 07:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for notmyfault     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
and i love the fact that my dad saw my tits and i really hope he thinks about it while he jerks off or is fucking my mom.

You want this to happen. And part of getting it to happen, is allowing for some risk, or dealing with setbacks. Your dad could have said he's not attracted to younger woman for a multitude of reasons -- one of which is he's sensed your attraction to him and is trying to fight his demons. Who knows, I don't, I'm a bunch of zeros & ones on the internet.

I have some questions -- have you gone back to sleeping topless since the incident? I'm not asking to be pervy, but to find out if you've staked this as your thing. You told your mom you don't care, you said there's precedent for walking around the house in undergarments, so the possibility to create this as the way you spend your nights exists. Then you're dad will know that every night, you are sleeping topless, with a door open. And you don't care if he walks in. If you act like it's not a big deal (which it sounds like you set up), then you can perpetuate it.

Second: does your mom ever take alone trips? business? family? this would be the time for the daddy-daughter dinner. this would also be the time to up the ante on sleeping arrangements, and feeling freer with what you wear around the house. If you're mom goes, watch a scary movie, and let the natural vibe of male protection take over. You can ask to stay in his bed because you're scaired, etc. I know in an internet post it all seems highly suspect, but again -- so did showing your breasts to your father too, once upon a time.

Is there something your mom hates, that your dad likes? You could accompany him to this and get alone time. Suddenly, you're into NASCAR, etc., but make sure it's real, and not transparent. Find out what's interesting about it, so that you can actually share that with your dad. That will make him very happy, and the both of you closer, regardless of whether anything further develops sexually.

thinkingabout daddy

posted July 23, 2006 07:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
notmyfault-
yes i still sleep topless...i've been doing that for a very long time and it definatly wasn't a set up for my dad to walk in and find me like that. it just happened. and i love that it happened.

my mother never takes takes trips without my dad or me and my dad. i don't think the scary movie thing would work because i'm not a pansy ass and my dad knows that.

fuck nascar. what a horribly boring sport. i'm an only child...growing up i was made into my dad's little buddy. baseball, basketball, football...i was dragged to countless professional sporting events. by the time i was 7 or 8 i was completely hooked. we watch it on tv all the time together still and go to games alot. we just went to the cardinals game last wednesday. the one with the crazy insane storm. yeah i was there. it was great. we finally won and the braves didn't sweep us. thank fucking jesus. anyways...my dad and i ARE very close already. i don't think anything is going to happen between me and him right now. like i said 3 or 4 times already-this isn't the right time for anybody involoved. but i appreciate your response and i always like hearing new ideas and thoughts.

b4rry

posted July 23, 2006 10:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for b4rry     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Glad you have power.

notmyfault

posted July 27, 2006 08:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for notmyfault     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
it just happened. and i love that it happened.

...growing up i was made into my dad's little buddy. baseball, basketball, football......my dad and i ARE very close already.

Yeah, going to a baseball game really makes it feel like summer. I just went to one last week. That's great you and your pop share sports. It seemed like in your earlier posts you might be ready to share adult sports, but if the time is not right, it's not. The telling thing you said above is that "it just happened." Just a feeling I have, but I'm guessing for you to arrange anything, or purposelly try to seduce would be too much guilt for you to bear. Almost like you want it to happen, but you want to be blameless, and of course we are offering scenarios that take premeditation.

The big thing to me is that you and your dad have a great relationship. That's admirable. I do think you have more power than you belive you do (the woman always does), and if you go to those baseball games as a daddy-daughter thing, it could be a nice moment for you to just be physical in non-threatening ways, but just pleasant things like being tired and putting your head on his lap. I will refrain from offering any other ideas, because it seems like scenarios from internet leaches is not what you are soliciting!

Go Cards! Enjoy your new stadium!

samson

posted August 15, 2006 01:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for samson     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thinkingaboutdaddy...
I am a father who has had sex with my daughter. I used to have very different thoughts about sex with my daughter, until things started to happen between us. My point is this...your dad may think in a way not in line with your wishes, but that may be just because he never really considered it a possibility. Don't give up just because he said he is not attracted to younger women, that may have been said just because of the people that were listening, and maybe even because he wants to believe that himself. I would like to know your age if I could please?

thinkingabout daddy

posted August 16, 2006 10:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
samson

i just turned 23 last week

masunere
Rookie

posted August 18, 2006 11:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for masunere     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi, I'm really new to these boards and was looking for someone that was maybe in a similar situation as me. Most of the people on the boards seem to not care about the consequences of their actions, and even when I try to think of incest as an OK option for parental-child relationships, the examples many people have put off haven't really changed my mind on that. But you seem to have put a lot of thought into this and have invested a lot of time into feelings that are similar to my own, so I am trying my best to be open to your situation. I definitely admire that you've been able to put aside your feelings for your parents' sake.

I don't exactly have the best of relationships with my own mom and dad right now, but I do know a lot about having to deal with hating my dad because of cheating. I was only about 10 at the time, so it was really easy to just start hating him without even knowing or understanding what was really going on. My mom wasn't young, but she had so much more involved in it that there was no way she would get the full story or even want to. Now that I'm a lot older my relationship with my dad has stabilized a lot more and I've been getting a much more detailed view on what actually happened, but my mom and dad really never got into depth about it. I'm so glad that you don't hate your mom for anything she's done. It sounds like you really were there for her, and I'm sure she appreciates that a lot. I wasn't there for my dad, and I know I was too young, but I can't help but think that he wouldn't have waited to put his life back together for so long if I had made more of an effort to communicate.

Having said that, I've read many of the posts regarding getting your mother involved, and while I also agree with abstaining from telling anyone about your feelings right now, I think that if this had any chance of happening, your mother should be the first one you would tell about this, when you felt the time was right.

If my hopes for my relationship with my sister work out later in life, I probably wouldn't tell either of my parents, but neither of them has a real right to automatically be involved in who and why I love or have sex with anyone now that I am an adult. Your mother on the other hand is dealing with sharing her husband, and completely re-evaluating how she sees her husband as a father to her child. I would definitely think she has a right to approve or disapprove this relationship even before your father does.

But like I said, you seem to be much more mature than me, and are older than me, and you have clearly shown that you do consider all these things, so you've probably already thought about this a lot. You're an adult, and while I do pretty much view that incest between parent and child is wrong, you are more than a child right now and I know that when you get older your parents also can become your friends, so maybe there really wouldn't be anything wrong with your relationship advancing beyond the norm.

thinkingabout daddy

posted August 19, 2006 06:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
hey masunere
great post...im glad my story helped you out.

I respect your opinion but i disagree with the statement you made about my mother having the right to aprove.

I don't think she has any rights on any persons sex life but her own. It is my father's choice to stay loyal in their marrige or stray away. Right or wrong. It is his choice to keep quiet or let her in on it. I feel that my sex life is none of my mother's business just like her sex live is none of mine. I'm not sure if I think that way because my mother cheated and i have no respect for her anymore or that I came to that conclusion on my own...either way thats how I feel.

Word of advice...don't ask your dad too many questions about cheating on your mom. thats where i ran into trouble..i asked too many questions that should have never been answered. i didnt know what i was digging for but once i'd found it i wanted to bury it and forget about it.

you said i seem more mature than you...i think you sound pretty damn mature yourself. how old are you anyways?

masunere
Rookie

posted August 19, 2006 09:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for masunere     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have had a complete and full discussion with my father about why he cheated, and I have had a similar discussion with my mother. As far as the events that led up to how it all happened, they are in complete agreement. The reasons they believe it happened are different though. My mom thinks of it simply that he's a pig bastard who did it just to hurt her. My dad says he did it because he's a pig bastard who no longer loved his wife, whom he had not made love to in over half a year, after marriage counseling broke down, and she blamed him for not being able to give her a third child (my half-brother would be proof against that, they never went to a doctor). For years all I knew was the pig bastard part. I just thought he had just done this out of nowhere. It's not excusable what he did, but they both made it sound like the marriage wasn't going anywhere before the cheating happened anyways.

As far as my age, I'm 19. I thought you were 23 when I was posting, but that was someone else. Still, you do seem pretty mature.

[This message has been edited by masunere (edited August 19, 2006).]

Iowa Guy

posted August 19, 2006 03:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Iowa Guy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Theres always the chance that your dad does know about your mom affair. About sleeping topless just sleep naked maybe he'll be back for another view. Leave your bedroom door open and watch some porn and masterbate with the chance one of them will catch you it don"t matter which one. Leave the bathroom door open when you use it.
Get brave, if you start fucking your dad eventually you may get caught at it so why not involve both of them in it. I can guarantee you that their sex life is boring thats one of the reasons your mom cheated and if you can get involcved in it it will refresh both their sex lifes and yours also. How do you feel about eating Mom's pussy thats an option and it don't make you gay. Talk to your mom and ask her how her sex life is if shes honest she will tell you a few things, you can cover it by telling her you don't know much and just need her advice. At some point in the conversation just close your eyes and tell her that sometimes you think about fucking dad, tell her it was a dream and tell her sometimes you dream about her being involved in it also, then its out in the air and see how she reacts. Now you have it in her head so she is forced to think about it. Sit in dads lap while she is watching, hug him and be sure she sees it. Tell him you love him.
Its just sex and no man can resist a naked female for very long. We've all had thoughts of incest and its just sex and showing someone how much we love them.

thinkingabout daddy

posted August 19, 2006 07:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by masunere:
I have had a complete and full discussion with my father about why he cheated, and I have had a similar discussion with my mother. As far as the events that led up to how it all happened, they are in complete agreement. The reasons they believe it happened are different though. My mom thinks of it simply that he's a pig bastard who did it just to hurt her. My dad says he did it because he's a pig bastard who no longer loved his wife, whom he had not made love to in over half a year, after marriage counseling broke down, and she blamed him for not being able to give her a third child (my half-brother would be proof against that, they never went to a doctor). For years all I knew was the pig bastard part. I just thought he had just done this out of nowhere. It's not excusable what he did, but they both made it sound like the marriage wasn't going anywhere before the cheating happened anyways.

As far as my age, I'm 19. I thought you were 23 when I was posting, but that was someone else. Still, you do seem pretty mature.

[This message has been edited by masunere (edited August 19, 2006).]

i am 23 silly

thinkingabout daddy

posted August 19, 2006 08:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Iowa Guy:
Theres always the chance that your dad does know about your mom affair. About sleeping topless just sleep naked maybe he'll be back for another view. Leave your bedroom door open and watch some porn and masterbate with the chance one of them will catch you it don"t matter which one. Leave the bathroom door open when you use it.
Get brave, if you start fucking your dad eventually you may get caught at it so why not involve both of them in it. I can guarantee you that their sex life is boring thats one of the reasons your mom cheated and if you can get involcved in it it will refresh both their sex lifes and yours also. How do you feel about eating Mom's pussy thats an option and it don't make you gay. Talk to your mom and ask her how her sex life is if shes honest she will tell you a few things, you can cover it by telling her you don't know much and just need her advice. At some point in the conversation just close your eyes and tell her that sometimes you think about fucking dad, tell her it was a dream and tell her sometimes you dream about her being involved in it also, then its out in the air and see how she reacts. Now you have it in her head so she is forced to think about it. Sit in dads lap while she is watching, hug him and be sure she sees it. Tell him you love him.
Its just sex and no man can resist a naked female for very long. We've all had thoughts of incest and its just sex and showing someone how much we love them.

if you had read my last post you would have seen that i don't think that my sex life is any of my mother business...nor do i want it to be. and i reeeeealy don't want to hear about my mothers sex life...ive heard too much already. she told me things that should not be told to your daughter.

i am bisexual. i am however not attracted to my mom...shes very pretty but ive never ever once...well maybe once ha...thought of her in that way.

i don't want to have sex with my mom. i want to have sex with dad.alone.just the two of us.

i appreciate your thoughts and advice but ive made it very clear in my posts that it isn't the right time for me or my father and i'll try again when i see fit.

masunere
Rookie

posted August 19, 2006 09:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for masunere     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
See, I thought you were 23, then when I went looking for your post that said it to confirm it, I didn't find it. I did find Jett's post who was age 23 and I guess I just overlooked your small post and assumed I got confused.

thinkingabout daddy

posted August 19, 2006 11:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
samson

i just turned 23 last week

right here

Old Dad
Rookie

posted August 20, 2006 04:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Old Dad     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
It's sometimes hard to get others to thimk of you in a sexual way.
When you feel the time is right, one way is to talk about your dating life (or lack of) asking for advise on Men. - I like XYZ (keep it easy) do guys like that or think it's slutty? or maybe - do you think I let guys go to far on dates - how long should I wait...?
Let him know of your interest - They say girls date men just like their Dad. That's true for me - I compare everyone to you -
If you're not touchy it's time to start being tounchy at the end of the converstaion ask for a hug - turn your face into his neck - when done don't let go hold on and bump noses - if you feel it steal a peck on the lips. If you need to play it off as I was just feeling close and love my Dad...
Also being covered is better than exposed - a robe that covers, but falls open, much more erotic.
He came in to get something in your room - to get that to happen again borrow something that he uses - Set the trap to wake up when he retrives his book, whatever and maybe say - hey you're here, I think I found a little lump would you check my breast for me? No don't get Mom she'll make a big deal and it maybe nothing -
Seduction is tough when you don't want to scare off someone -

Humm

[This message has been edited by Old Dad (edited August 20, 2006).]

thinkingabout daddy

posted August 21, 2006 06:50 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
thanks for the advice

nighttoy
Rookie

posted August 23, 2006 10:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nighttoy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
U said your dad pop his head in your door the next time he stick his head in your door thae your naked boobs out act like you are checking for knots in them tell him that you think u found a knot in one of them ask him if he mind checking it for you that should get thing started

thinkingabout daddy

posted September 10, 2006 05:53 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
bump for daddyscuriousgirl

samson

posted September 12, 2006 03:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for samson     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
does dad do massages? you need one? this could lead to possibilities, maybe get an answer or two. (the type you don't ask with words)
ever sit on dad's lap? cuddle for movies? any physical contact is a possibility to at least answer a curiosity. Just some suggestions.

SFfan

posted September 12, 2006 07:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for SFfan     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
He's married. He's off limits. Enjoy the fantasy and leave it at that.

rigged big

posted September 17, 2006 11:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rigged big     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thinkingaboutdaddy... Maybe you're not giving your Dad.. or your Mom enough credit.. it might surprise you to know the fantasies they have... especially when a "Taboo" is applied to it... everyone wants to break a taboo. Even parents. You have a chance here to experience something good. Have you thought that if you confided in your Mom, she too might be ******d and want that to happen? Maybe she could help you seduce your Dad? What greater fantasy could there be? Good luck to you. I envy you.

notmyfault

posted September 20, 2006 08:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for notmyfault     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
bump for daddyscuriousgirl

Anything happen lately?

thinkingabout daddy

posted September 21, 2006 05:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
As we all expected my parents relationship is starting to get really rocky because of all the lies my mom has wrapped around their marriage. my dad is still clueless about the affair. and she is hurting him hardcore...fights and misunderstandings. he is confiding in me alot about it though. and im glad cause that means he sees me as an equal to him not just his daughter. im not hoping that my parents marriage fails...that was never my intention. but if it does you bet your ass that ill be there for him. whatever happens with us two will still be a bit farther down the road but thats ok cause i want it to be the right time so it will last for a long time. not forced so it falls apart as well as our friendship.

samson

posted September 22, 2006 01:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for samson     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
thinkingabout daddy...
From the looks of things, you're going to get what you want. your relationship sounds very similar to mine, except I am the father in my story. You seem to have a good handle on the reality of your situation. Be kind, and thoughtful, when your dad hurts, he will more than apreciate your kindness being there for him when he needs it most. Please keep us posted.

thinkingabout daddy

posted September 22, 2006 09:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thinkingabout daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
thanks for the encouraging words samson. i really appreciate it!

maybe i'm retarded and don't see the thread about your story or you never posted one.
but i was wondering...

did your daughter seduce you or vice versa? and how did it happen? just curious...maybe it'll help me down the road.

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | IncestBoard.com | Privacy Statement