Incest pics, videos and casesIncest Pic of the DayThe Incest LinksThe Incest Chatrooms
  The Incest Board
  Incest Experiences
  New member, my experience with my brother! (Long)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New member, my experience with my brother! (Long)
Jeannie
Rookie

posted March 18, 2003 09:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jeannie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I found this board searching for incest sites and I want to tell you about me and my brother's wonderful experience since I got up the nerve to seduce him last Friday night!

I am 20 years old. He is 18 and incredibly gorgeous, I mean like a taller (6'2"), sexier Tom Cruise, this is no exageration, girls drool over him! Besides he is charming, intelligent, funny, sweet, and talented he goes to college on a full scholarship for trumpet. He's any woman's dream! Anyway, one day I caught him checking me out when I was just wrapped in a towel after I got out of the shower, well, that wasn't unusual, I just never thought much about it before. But suddenly it occurred to me how sexy that made me feel. And he is, I mean WAS, lol, a virgin. Now, I like to go to a sex fantasy forum at bianca.com, and that day I played out a fantasy about seducing him. Well, it got me soooo hot, and other posters kept saying "you should really do it!" So I decided I would! So for a week, I planned and schemed, teasing flirtatiously at first, then "accidentally" letting him get some peeks, like if my bath robe "happened" to fall open, then horseplaying and wrestling so we could "accidentally" cop some feels of each other, increasing the intensity each day, becoming more and more blatant about it, so I could sense if he would be receptive or not. Well, he was, every step of the way. Well, our Dad travels a lot (our mom died when we were little) so we have the house to ourselves a lot, and I finally decided this past Friday it was GOING TO HAPPEN!

Ok, so he got home from his orchestra rehearsal about 7:30 Friday night.
I decided to make dinner for us cause with just the 2 of us here we'd
been eating fast food all week and I didn't want him to have an excuse
to leave the house LOL! Then I figured as long as I'm at it I'll make
a really nice dinner and set a mood, you know,
so I made a baked chicken, this mashed potatoes with sour cream and
chives thing I make that he really likes, fresh steamed veggies with
home made cheese sauce that he also likes, and I even got a bottle
of wine. So he gets home and the table's all set and I got the Norah
Jones cd on (she rules!) and he's all "What's all this?"
but he knows, see, cause I've been building up to it for a week. So we have a nice
dinner, lots of nice flirty chat with lots of sexual innuendo (sp?)
and then, just as he alwyas does when he gets home from rehearsal, he goes to take a shower. So I take
my clothes off and wrap up in a towel and wait outside the bathroom
(I'm such a hussey LOL) so when he comes out it looks like I'm about
to take a shower. And he's just wrapped in a towel too around his
waist. Then I start teasing and horseplaying and stuff like we've
been doing all week, only clothed (more or less LOL). Now my plan
was I was going to "accidentally" let my towel fall off,
but it worked out better, he went to grab me and he pulled my towel
off! And he's all "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" So I just stood
there for about 2 seconds smiling, then I pulled his off and he was
ROCK HARD! YUMMMM! So I wrapped my arms around him and I go, all breathy
and sexy, "Are you sure you wanna do this?" My heart is
racing just talking about it now LOL! And he goes, "Are you?"
and I go "Oh, yeah!" so I lead him to my bedroom and we
start kissing passionately! He's a trumpet player,
and lemme tell ya the boy's got CHOPS LOL! And I took his cock in
my hand and started squeezing it just a little, then started kissing
my way down his body to his hard thang and I started licking and sucking.
Now he is (or I should say WAS)a virgin so naturally it didn't take
long for him to shoot a nice warm load of cum in my mouth, and he
starts to go "Oh I didn't mean to..." but I just go "MMMM..."
and start smacking my lips and licking the drops off his cock so he
knows I really like it cause I REALLY do, I love to taste a man's cum! YUMMMMMM!
Then I kissed my way back up and he's all kissing and sucking my tits
and it's soooo nice, and then he surprises me by going down on me
(I didn't think he'd do that the first time). Like I said, the boy's
got chops LOL! OHH my god I came 2 or 3 times and by then he was hard
again and I put a condom on him and we fucked and fucked, it must
have been 45 minutes and it was amazing!!!! Then we rested and talked
and laughed for awhile. We talked about how he has jerked off fantasizing
about me but then feels bad about it, but not anymore! And we talked
about how we're gonna be totally cool with this, and no one but us
will ever know (he knows I'm writing about it here but feels comfortable with the anonymity [sp?]). And he said he was glad his first time was with me
so he didn't have to worry about "doing it wrong," believe
me he did everything JUST RIGHT, WOO FUCKING HOOO!!! Then we start
kissing and fondling again and soon we're at it again!We went on till about 4:00 a.m, then fell asleep in each other's arms. Well this post is already waaaayyy too long but there was more much
more so if you wanna know just reply here. But let's just say I"M IN HEAVEN! We've been having fantastic sex, but also getting closer and closer in ways we never were or could be before. Now, I certainly don't claim him all to myself, he will have other girls and all that, but I hope we can share this forever, it is so awesome!

Jeannie

IP: Logged

sweet28guy

posted March 18, 2003 10:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweet28guy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hey Jeanie, I really liked your story. IT was so nice. I wished I had a sister like you. Have you done anything more with him since then or what?.. let me know. YOu can email me at cgentrywa@earthlink.net. sweetguY(Chad)

Jeannie
Rookie

posted March 18, 2003 10:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jeannie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sweet28guy:
Hey Jeanie, I really liked your story. IT was so nice. I wished I had a sister like you. Have you done anything more with him since then or what?.. let me know. YOu can email me at cgentrywa@earthlink.net. sweetguY(Chad)

We've been doing it like bunnies, lol! And we got the hoouse to ourselves for a few more days!!!

lazy_boy*

posted March 19, 2003 12:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lazy_boy*     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
He is 18 , that's nice to hear for a change .

slowlover6969
Rookie

posted March 20, 2003 04:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for slowlover6969     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeannie:
... Well this post is already waaaayyy too long but there was more much
more so if you wanna know just reply here... Jeannie

No your post was not too long and HELL YES we want to hear more. I love the detail you give, but the more detail the better. Thanks for opening up with us. Maybe you could dictate to us what your brother was thinking when the playfulness increased did he notice and how far did his thoughts really go??? Thanks again

Guyyre

posted March 21, 2003 02:19 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Guyyre     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Jeannie,

Well aren't YOU the fun one!

Lucky Bro!

If you are too busy 'boinking' to tell us more....I'm willing to wait

And I wonder what your brother has to say ?

Guyre

Jeannie
Rookie

posted March 22, 2003 08:53 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jeannie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well, our week of bliss ended yesterday, our dad is home now. But he goes out of town often, so we'll have many more chances. It has been FANTASTIC, for both of us. To tell the truth, it's a good thing Daddy came home, because we are both SORE, LOL! But in a good way! One really cool thing about all this is that I think it has boosted my brother's confidence or whatever with girls. This incredibly gorgeous guy honestly did not know how hot he is!! But he believes it coming from me, and has been chasing after this real cutie that he's been hot for for a while. Oh, and check this out---at one point when we were cuddling and he was telling me all about this girl, he goes, "Maybe the 3 of us could get together....JUST KIDDING!" Ok, now I've never been with another girl, but I totally want to, so I said, "MMMmm, sounds fun!" And I hope he took me seriously, cause I'd LOVE to try that with him!

Guyyre

posted March 24, 2003 02:33 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Guyyre     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Jeannie,

The girls don't stand a chance once a guy has a girl to guide the hunt! Too bad I didn't grow up with my sisters - that would have been a great help.

Looks like both of you have opened a doorway to more fantasies than just eachother!

Happy Hunting !

Guyre

Jeannie
Rookie

posted March 24, 2003 08:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jeannie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guyyre:
Jeannie,

The girls don't stand a chance once a guy has a girl to guide the hunt! Too bad I didn't grow up with my sisters - that would have been a great help.

Looks like both of you have opened a doorway to more fantasies than just eachother!

Happy Hunting !

Guyre

Thank you sir! Daddy's leaving town again on Wednesday, and we're both on spring break..WOOHOO!!!!

Puppy
Rookie

posted March 26, 2003 02:37 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Puppy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Jeannie,

I'm really happy for you and your brother, and I hope you have a wonderful time together.

Don't worry about the length of your posts, its the quality of the post that counts ultimately. If you want to let us know more please do. If you think this was a long post, I will comfort you with the knowledge that mine was at least four times longer (under slightly different alias).

Welcome to the site anyway, you will make lots of friends here, I have.

Puppy

Jeannie
Rookie

posted March 26, 2003 08:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jeannie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Puppy:
Jeannie,

I'm really happy for you and your brother, and I hope you have a wonderful time together.

Don't worry about the length of your posts, its the quality of the post that counts ultimately. If you want to let us know more please do. If you think this was a long post, I will comfort you with the knowledge that mine was at least four times longer (under slightly different alias).

Welcome to the site anyway, you will make lots of friends here, I have.

Puppy

Thank you *Smoooooch*! Dad left on another business trip today, he'll be gone till Sat or Sun...let the fun begin!!! LOL!

nicedaughter

posted April 14, 2003 05:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nicedaughter     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
YOUR SO LUCKY----

MY WIFE IS OUT OF TOWN THIS WEEK ON BUSINESS--SHE GREW UP IN INCEST EVERYDAY WITH HER DAD TILL DONE WITH COLLEGE
AND I AM ALONE HERE IN THE COUNTRY WITH MY TWO DAUGHTERS WHO ARE 10 AND 8 YO'S
WE ALWAYS BEEN OPEN WITH THEM AND DO LIKE TOUCH AND FEEL THINGS BUT NOTHING ELSE
AND THEY ARE ALWAYS ASKING QUESTIONS OF HOW DO YOU DO THIS OR THAT
YESTERDAY MY OLDEST ASKED IF I WOULD SHOW HER HOW TO FUCK AND THE YOUNGEST PERKED UP IMMEADIATELY AND SAID -"YEAH-CAN I WATCH"

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING HER READY TO DO IT AND GETTING THE YOUNGEST TO JOIN IN?
THEY'LL BE HOME FROM A FRIENDS HOUSE FOR DINNER IN 20 MINUTES

b4rry

posted April 14, 2003 06:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for b4rry     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Generally speaking, I don't think older folks should ever get into anything serious with children those ages. they're way too young for anything adult. So leave kids to play with other kids, if (and only if) they mutually wish to do so.

Should you encourage such? No.

Should you allow such to happen on its own? That's up to you.

Should you keep an ear half cocked to what's going on if it happens? Only to the extent of making sure everyone's safe and respectful of each other. I'd even go so far as to suggest calmly, rationally and lovingly breaking up anything going on that you know not to be safe or respectful (and then explain in simple terms why).

Jeannie
Rookie

posted April 14, 2003 06:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jeannie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nicedaughter:
YOUR SO LUCKY----

MY WIFE IS OUT OF TOWN THIS WEEK ON BUSINESS--SHE GREW UP IN INCEST EVERYDAY WITH HER DAD TILL DONE WITH COLLEGE
AND I AM ALONE HERE IN THE COUNTRY WITH MY TWO DAUGHTERS WHO ARE 10 AND 8 YO'S
WE ALWAYS BEEN OPEN WITH THEM AND DO LIKE TOUCH AND FEEL THINGS BUT NOTHING ELSE
AND THEY ARE ALWAYS ASKING QUESTIONS OF HOW DO YOU DO THIS OR THAT
YESTERDAY MY OLDEST ASKED IF I WOULD SHOW HER HOW TO FUCK AND THE YOUNGEST PERKED UP IMMEADIATELY AND SAID -"YEAH-CAN I WATCH"

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING HER READY TO DO IT AND GETTING THE YOUNGEST TO JOIN IN?
THEY'LL BE HOME FROM A FRIENDS HOUSE FOR DINNER IN 20 MINUTES

Personally, I'm not sure this post is on the level. But if it is, I say this, I think only consenting adults should engage in sex. I hope this post is someone's idea of a joke. I mean, I realize I'm no one to judge someone else, but at least my brother and I are both over 18.

nicedaughter

posted April 14, 2003 06:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nicedaughter     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
ITS NO JOKE

AND THEY JUST ATE AND SAID THERE TAKING A SHOWER-I HEAR IT RUNNING NOW

THEY SAID THEY WANT TO PLAY TONIGHT

WE SHALL SEE WHAT THEY ASK TO BE DONE

nicedaughter

posted April 14, 2003 07:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nicedaughter     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
OK
THEY ARE OUT OF THE SHOWER AND ARE DRESSED VERY PRETTY BOTH OF THEM
NICE SURPRISE FROM EVERYDAY PLAY CLOTHES

THEY ARE DANCING HERE BESIDE ME AND ASKING QUESTIONS OF WHAT I WANT THEM TO DO

ANY IDEAS---I DONT WANT TO GO ALL THE WAY
AND I MAY TELL THEM JUST NO AND EXPLAIN WHY NO

Daddy

posted April 14, 2003 10:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nicedaughter:
OK
THEY ARE OUT OF THE SHOWER AND ARE DRESSED VERY PRETTY BOTH OF THEM
NICE SURPRISE FROM EVERYDAY PLAY CLOTHES

THEY ARE DANCING HERE BESIDE ME AND ASKING QUESTIONS OF WHAT I WANT THEM TO DO

ANY IDEAS---I DONT WANT TO GO ALL THE WAY
AND I MAY TELL THEM JUST NO AND EXPLAIN WHY NO

ND: This is one time when (to refer to something I said in another post to you) intervention is, in my opinion, necessary. My advice to you is simple: STOP. DO NOT PROCEED.

These children are too young to consent. They do not know the meaning of consent, although you do. They cannot imagine consequences, realistic possibilities, although you can. You are in charge. This means only you can consent. Only you, in this sense, have a choice, they do not. Choice implies knowledge of consequences. They lack that knowledge, so they have no choice. If you proceed, you will be doing so without your children's consent.

They may go along, participate--but that is not informed consent, not an adult choice, not the same as you have. They go along because you coax them, or curiosity, or pleasure, or any of a dozen reasons, or fear you will be mad at them if they do not. None of that is informed choice. This is why incest with your children is not fair to them: you have all the advantage.

You also have another powerful advantage: you are their creator. And, after you gave them life, you feed and shelter them. You literally gave them life and you can, if you wanted, scare them into thinking you could take their life away from them. ("My mom would KILL me if I didn't do what she said!") This is real power--real power. There is no way that having sex with one's creator can be on an equal basis for both participants. You need to realize this.

And, you have to wonder if having sex with one's creator is going to have a lasting effect on the personality and behaviour of the tiny child. Imagine having sex with God, for god's sake! I have talked with women who had sex with their parent as a young child and they told me that, for them at that tiny age, the parent felt "like a god" and that they "almost worshipped" the parent. Those women are now having problems forming committed relationships outside their incestual ones. And this is unfortunate because their parents have died, and now they are really feeling abandoned and unable to move on.

You are holding the future of your children's lives in your hands. I will tell you outrightly: you should not proceed.

Hans
unregistered
posted April 15, 2003 03:14 AM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Don't feed the trolls.

Daddy

posted April 15, 2003 12:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hans:
Don't feed the trolls.

Hans, thanks for pa-trolling!

b4rry

posted April 15, 2003 06:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for b4rry     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
oooooo ouch

Daddy

posted April 16, 2003 02:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by b4rry:
oooooo ouch

Hey, B, pa-troll is better than pa-lice!

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | IncestBoard.com | Privacy Statement